Our estimates are free, please just call us on 01619453437 to book in for one of our estimators to call out and see you.
Here are the things people ask us the most
We are open Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00 and Saturday 10:00 – 14:00
We are located in Sharston Industrial Estate on the corner of Longley Lane and Harper Road, our main entrance is opposite Bronington Close.
Sat Nav instructions – Please use postcode M22 4ZQ, Number 1. This will direct you to us.
LVT is a Luxury Vinyl Tile that looks like real wood and stone flooring but provides many more practical benefits and has many different ways/designs it can be laid. There are two types of LVT, there is the loose lay click system which does require a specialist LVT underlay and there is glue down system requiring a specialist LVT adhesive.
For your stairs you are best going with a short cut pile carpet, they are more stable underfoot and resilient to foot traffic. Your best option is a synthetic plush style in twisted or cut pile, while a looped style (like Berber) is occasionally avoided, particularly if you have pets whose claws may catch the loops.
There is no waiting period to place furniture back on your new floor. People can also walk immediately after the installation.
We feel that your flooring should not only work for you in a very practical way but also be something that beautifies your space. Keeping this in mind, you may want to consider the following when making your selection:
- Wood floors are more likely to scratch or dent than laminate. Wood scratches can be made less obvious with the use of corrective pens, oils, etc. If you choose a floor with distressing, then those scratches just become part of the character of your floor.
- Laminate is more resistant to scratches and marks than hardwood. While there has always been a concern with laminate installation in wet spaces, there are new products available that offer a greater water resistance than at anytime before.
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) is water-proof (glued down) or water-resistant (click) floor. It has all of the beauty and appeal of hardwoods, laminates and stone flooring, without the concerns about spilling liquid onto it. Plus it has a lot more advantages than your hardwood and laminate floors.
- Carpet is the softest flooring underfoot, it provides additional warmth and sound-reduction underfoot. Carpet can be steam-cleaned when it gets stained, but some things can permanently stain it.
- Sheet vinyl is a waterproof floor that is still used often, especially in bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms.
We offer a 12-month guarantee on all flooring we fit and you will also get a guarantee with the manufacturer of the product you have chosen. Please see the manufacture’s website for their guarantee terms.
How long will I have to wait to have my flooring fitted from confirming I want to go ahead with the estimate?
Usually your fitting date will be between 5-10 days after your confirmation unless you have picked a made to order flooring, you will be advised at the time how long this will take for us to receive your product.
If your carpet is made of 100% polypropylene fibres, then yes you have a bleach cleanable carpet. But this does not mean you can pour neat bleach on the carpet, you need to make a 1:10 bleach solution.